Come and enjoy good company as we celebrate our wonderful children together. This is a time of open play; there is no pressure. It is a time when you can let your little ones play while you chat with other moms and dads.
- Come and meet others on the same journey!
- Be encouraged.
- Make connections and new friends.
- Ask questions.
- Receive up-to-date resource information from visiting OTs and PTs and SLPs.
- Enjoy great toys and fun.
- Lots of arms to hold cute children – sleeping or awake.
- Expectant parents can come and be supported in a safe place.
On the second Saturday of each month, we will present a guest speaker who is a specialist in an area relevant to you and your baby.
When: Every Friday morning from 9:30 to 11:30 and the second Saturday of each month from 10:00 to 12:00.
Age Range: Babies 0 to 3
Hosts: Monica Borquez, Terry West, and Rachel Douglas
Please be respectful of all of the babies and do not bring yours if he or she is sick. Wait two days past a fever or runny nose.
Speech Consults Available! Sign Up HERE