Club 21′s mission is to support individuals with Down syndrome, their families and communities, so those individuals will reach their true potential.
Club 21′s strategy is to partner with parents on their child’s educational pathway by creating educational partnerships and progressive programs that enable individuals with Down syndrome to fully integrate into our society.
Club 21’s core values are:
- Family Support: You are not alone.
- Partnerships: Working together is better.
- Innovations: Let’s try something new.
- Raising Expectations: I can do it!
- Inclusion: I believe I belong.
Our core values have shaped our programs and defined our culture.