Club 21 would like to invite you to our annual young family gathering!
This event is for families with kids 0 to 5 yrs.
- Please RSVP HERE
- You will receive details about the event once you are registered.
- We are looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces!
Come and enjoy good company as we celebrate our wonderful children together. This is a time of open play; there is no pressure. It is a time when you can let your little ones play while you chat with other moms and dads.
- Come and meet others on the same journey!
- Be encouraged.
- Make connections and new friends.
- Ask questions.
- Receive up-to-date resource information from visiting OTs and PTs and SLPs.
- Enjoy great toys and fun.
- Lots of arms to hold cute children – sleeping or awake.
- Expectant parents can come and be supported in a safe place.
When: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 626-844-1821 for upcoming events.
Age Range: Babies 0 to 3
Hosts: Monica Borquez and Pam Grassedonio
Please be respectful of all of the babies and do not bring yours if he or she is sick. Wait two days past a fever or runny nose.