Transition 101 for 13-16 year olds
About: Transition 101 - Every child with an IEP must have a Transition IEP by the age of 16 years old. This can be an overwhelming process, but it doesn’t need to be if you have preparation and tools. Dr. Richard Rosenberg will lead you through:
- What is a transition plan and when do I need to get started?
- What career preparation and opportunities are available during High School?
- The importance of volunteer work
- What are my expectations for High School, Community College, and Beyond
- Every parent and educator will have access to a resource facilitator to guide them throughout the year.
2023-2024 Dates: Sessions held virtually
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 | 6:30-8:00pm
- Thursday, November 9, 2023 | 6:30-8:00pm
- Thursday, February 22, 2024 | 6:30-8:00pm
- Thursday, April 25, 2024 | 6:30-8:00pm
Team: Dr. Richard Rosenberg